Monday, August 15, 2005

Story of the Telephone

So I was just minding my own when these evil raccoons came and started attacking me. What did I do? I took out my supercalifradulistic-expealidotiously awesome sword and started to fight them. A slash here, a jab there. Then from out of no where, comes the king of the raccoons. I mean he was bigger than me! And he had this crown of pure gold with the most rarest of all stones (oh darn,I can't think of what it's called, please comment if you know) back to the point. He drew out his sword and I challenged him to a duel. He gladly accepted, as we were fighting I got side tracked by my room thinking, I do need to clean this room up, then he thrust his sword at me. Aha! it missed, but it did cut me on the shoulder. I told him he was going down. Then at the climax of the fight, the phone rang. I realized this all was a daydream. I was so close to beating him, too. Oh well, I thought, better luck next time. That's the story of the telephone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Life is better in the South said...

WOW! I love the blog! E-mail everybody you know and tell them the address that's what I did.

August 16, 2005 6:47 PM  
Blogger Life is better in the South said...

Hey, you need to post. Especially when you first get a blog.Like, once everyother day. Tell people about your blog. Nobody will just FIND it.
Luv-Luv
Whitt

August 20, 2005 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home