Monday, August 14, 2006

Wakeboarding and first day of school

Well, yesterday I went to the lake with MJ and I tried the wakebord and I got up!!! I was really excited! It is probably THE coolest thing ever. It was really easy once I got the hang of it.


Today was my first day as an official 8th grader. I got good teachers, one of which is pobably a good teacher but hated my brothers....all 3 of them...she even gave my brother jordan a detention once because he was walking too slow. she's crazy. And for american history I got an awesome teacher, mr keller, who is very interesting and keeps your attention by doing diff. activities. today was only a half day so that was good. um, Oh yeah!! finally I got a top locker(i'vehad a bottom for two years) and they are new, so they are kind of hard to open, well I put in my combonation and tried to pull it open, and I couldn't ( I also had to stand n my tiptoes to see the top nubers on the lock) sombody else opened it for me so I tried again, and I couldn't do it. So this guy had a bottom locker and couldn't get to it easily so we switched. I actually opened it.


For all of y'all who aren't in school, I'm hapy for you, I'm kind of glad to be back in school. have a great day!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home