Saturday, August 27, 2005

Alabama

Oh Alabama, how I miss you!!! Now that school has started, I haven't been able to visit my beloved friends and family. I miss everybody. I can't wait until Labor Day! I get to go to the lake! I love the lake. During the Holidays I will usually be going down to Alabama. This past summer I have practically lived in Alabama. I felt like a had sisters. I got to experience some of the fun things my cousins did. I helped get ready for a tea, I ran and got ice cream from a truck. Let's see, I went to a ball and waltzed (how do you spell that), the circle dance, the Virginia Reel, and we swing danced. I got to row a boat (with a stick) with my cousin and good friend. A helicopter flew over us while we were in the boat, that was cool. I also went to variouse birthday parties which, I might add, were extremly fun. This summer was one of the best. I can't wait till the next time I get to see everyone. Oh yeah I also went to singing school, that was really, really,really fun. We played winkums, and that is a fun game.

11 Comments:

Blogger Androphenese said...

yei

August 28, 2005 3:45 PM  
Blogger Owl of the Desert said...

Laura K. from Jasper, AL writing. :-) It was sooo good to have you hear all summer. I miss seeing your smiling face. Maybe I'll get to see you this coming weekend, if ya'll come down. I love your blog. Great way to see what each other is doing.

August 28, 2005 10:49 PM  
Blogger Marjoniqua said...

Well my darling Cha-Cha, I had a splendid summer with you. I'm glad that Whitt and I were able to help with letting you sortive experience sister-hood. Love you!
-Madame Marja'
See you at the lake labor day!

August 29, 2005 1:58 PM  
Blogger toesthattwinkle said...

In fact we are coming down this weekend. Bad news, though. due to the feirce hurricane, Katrina, our lakehouse has no power right now. A tree was blown down, which fell on the pole and now the power lines are in the water. But we're thankful it was nothing more.

August 31, 2005 3:03 PM  
Blogger vnr406 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 31, 2005 3:17 PM  
Blogger toesthattwinkle said...

okay I have no idea who those people are...do y'all have these?

September 01, 2005 5:45 PM  
Blogger Marjoniqua said...

Cha-Cha, these people are most likely spammers so...e-mail CAitlin and ask her how you are supposed to be able to delete these comments. -madame marja'

September 10, 2005 5:24 PM  
Blogger beatrice said...

AAUUGGGHH!!
We missed you at the AL meeting!
It feels so weird to have been in AL and to have not seen you!
Love you, Cha-Cha!

September 12, 2005 7:00 PM  
Blogger fa-so-la-la said...

I MISS ALABAMA TOO!

September 14, 2005 1:04 PM  
Blogger toesthattwinkle said...

Yes, I heard MJ and Whitney talking about the meeting and I wished I could be there...sniff sniff I hope to see y'all and everybody else soon!!

September 15, 2005 1:06 PM  
Blogger Life is better in the South said...

You need to post a post! NOW!

~ 'obesessed with Aly and Aj' ;)jk

November 07, 2005 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home