Saturday, April 01, 2006

stages...


So, the flowers i planted in the fall(114 bulbs) went through growing stages(duh). I decided to take some pictures of them. (left) This is right when they started to come up.








Here they are in the snow...(right)







hmm.....MJ's and I scarbble game...(random)






NOw this is before they bloomed(Right)......

These are the beautiful bloomed tulips...








Well, me, I LOVE planting flowers and gardening...it gives me joy and makes the yard pretty(as you can see):)

4 Comments:

Blogger Owl of the Desert said...

Your tulips are absolutely beautiful!!! All different colors. I love flowers, and I always get excited in the spring when things start blooming.

April 02, 2006 10:04 PM  
Blogger toesthattwinkle said...

me too!!!!! i love planting them and seeing them grow!

April 05, 2006 2:31 PM  
Blogger Table of Stone said...

wow, I never knew that about you. THat's absolutly awesome. Those are gorgeous

April 25, 2006 12:01 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

gorgeous! oh- i'm glad u'r able to put pictures on here now. i know you've been able to for a while but as you can see, i totally have not beeen checking people's blogs in a while- lol
miss u

May 30, 2006 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home