Sunday, February 12, 2006

Interesting Conversations

I'm sure most of you have had this experience some time in your life. You may be asking yourself what is she talking about? I'm talking about having some very interesting conversation with somebody. In my case, I always have extremely interesting conversations with my cousin, Graham. he may not think they are interesting, but I do. Last night he asked me on IM, What would you do if I called you an asparagus? (it was somethinglike that) I replied, I have to think about that. I answered him and then went on to some very odd topics...short, but interesting. I'm sure all of you have very deep, and intruiging conversations with somebody like Graham. It snowed on Friday then melted Saturday morning, then it snowed again saturday night and melted right before church, then it's snowing right now, but I don't know if it's sticking.
Have a GREAT day!!!! Also, will somebody pleeeease tell me how to put pictures on my blog??? I'm hopeless...

4 Comments:

Blogger Life is better in the South said...

An asparagas? Hmmmm....
I would reply, "I never saw myself as a veggie, but I guess that could work. Although, I'm not green, tall and I don't have HUGE hair!"

Hahaha!

February 13, 2006 7:07 AM  
Blogger Life is better in the South said...

asparagus* asparagas* which ever one it is I'm sure you got my point!

February 13, 2006 7:08 AM  
Blogger toesthattwinkle said...

actually, on the contrary, you do have big hair....after you blow dry it...

February 13, 2006 1:53 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

i'll email ya w/ how to put pics on u'r blog...

February 22, 2006 7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home