Sunday, September 10, 2006

messed up

I don't know what's up with my blog, or if it's just my computer, but as you can see, the posts are really low on the page...and I don't know why. So, if anybody has anything to help me please comment!:)

On the bright side, i have some amazing news.....but i'm not going to post it right now. feel free to comment and ask me to post about it....(and if you know what it is, don't ruin the suprise)!!!

Caleb got his hair cut extremely short for the school musical Thuroughly Modern Milly where he has mostly Manderin lines and he sings a song in manderin, and it's supposed to be a comedy role. The point is that he got his hair cut really really short!

AND tomorrow is the 5 year memorial (what exactly do you call it, I can never remember?) of 9/11, so please remeber and pray for the families of 9/11 and the firefighters! god bless them. have an awesome day!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! i had an awesome time with you too. Sooo much fun. So what is the good news?

September 10, 2006 6:43 PM  
Blogger Cal-el of Krypton said...

yeah..... I want to know the awesome/ amazing news!! Please do tell!!

September 10, 2006 9:37 PM  
Blogger Table of Stone said...

hey so when is caleb's play. We did promise to come see him in one. And I want to hear some amazing news. Feel free to share

September 11, 2006 2:32 PM  
Blogger Owl of the Desert said...

You have me very curious! And, I think we need to see pictures of Caleb's new doo.

September 11, 2006 7:03 PM  
Blogger Life is better in the South said...

I wanna know. I'm very interested in your amazing news! TELL ME TELL ME!

September 13, 2006 9:23 AM  
Blogger BirdTrainer said...

Yea I would like to see one of his plays too but mostly I want to see his hair short. Hahaha

September 14, 2006 4:51 PM  
Blogger toesthattwinkle said...

well....it's changed, there is amazingly awesomely awesome news, but recently there has been some very saddening news...so, I can't post now, but I can hopefully post tomorrow. and I'll put pics of caleb's new doo

September 14, 2006 7:21 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Oh my , Caleb CUT his hair?!
I'm sorry about the sad news...... and looking forward to the AWESOME NEWS!

This is Rachel A. you know, I was at Harmony Highlands? I hadn't been since we moved to Indiana...

You probably already knew that.lol.

September 18, 2006 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home