Monday, September 19, 2005

Too much talk about football

It seems like all I talk about on this blog is football. I'll try to be better about that. I don't always have time during the week to post, with school, dance, after school things. It sounds like a lot but it's really not. I love dancing.I take modern, tap, and ballet. I love all three. I just started last year, after watching variouse movies, I decided it would be fun to take dance. I did take dance when I was about 4 years old, but obviously it didn't last. last year I had taken ballet and tap, and this year I thought I would see what kind of dancing modern was. It's a very loose dancing, and almost free style, in a way. I am enjoying a lot. You know, I never know how to end my posts. I've never been good at finshing statements. So this will be my ending statment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home