Wednesday, October 04, 2006

lots of things to tell!!!

Soooo....I haven't posted in a while. I'm a little sick today so I have time to post! first of all,
please pray for a girl at my school who was diagnosed with luekimia a few weeks ago. I think she's doing well. She was diagnosed on the weekend of her birthday so I think she's only 14. please keeo her in your prayers.

Some of yall know that my brothers dog (vegas) had 9 pupies and i think they'll be 3 or 4 weeks old on sunday.
she had 9 puppies and sadly one of them died last week. Not because it was unhealthy, but because we think Vegas was nursing the puppies, then jumped up and the puppy was dropped on it's head. but anyway, here's some pictures......&&& I got pointe shoes for ballet! (it's a big deal for me) this is when a few of the puppies were first born


this is the biggest puppy........he was born lastthese are the puppies this morning they are sooo cute!if you can see the spotted tanish brown puppy at the very top of the picture, that's the one that died( above)

(below) the big dog (she's a pure border collie) that's the mother, this is also this morning & all the puppies are walking for the most part...once again they are sooo cute! have a great day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cal-el of Krypton said...

YAY for puppies!! They're sooo much better than cats!!

October 07, 2006 1:47 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Cute, adorable..........I love puppies!

October 09, 2006 8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww! How cute!

October 11, 2006 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home