Saturday, January 20, 2007

I think it's time...

I was just trying to give some suspense to this blog.....actually I really am truly sorry for not posting in over a month. By the request of my dear cousin , Mary-john, I'm post something.

Hmm...where to start? well, This time last week a lot of us were down in Alabama. I can't believe it's been a week and a day since the formal already!!! It makes me sad :(. I don't know when I'll see everybody again. Harmony Hill maybe. Of course I'll see my cousins soon. Big Harpeth PBC (my church) is having their annual meeting the last week/ weekend of March. So everyone should come to it. I'll post some pictures later....I promise i'll actually post them. maybe i'll do that tomorrow. I should anyway. Welllll....I think I will stop writing now. Have a Wonderful weekend:)

4 Comments:

Blogger Marjoniqua said...

WOOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAAAAAAARRRRRRR EEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGLEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 21, 2007 2:25 PM  
Blogger Marjoniqua said...

AND I COMMENTED!!!!!

January 21, 2007 2:26 PM  
Blogger Table of Stone said...

Big Harpeth's meeting??? We'll have to see if we can't work on coming to that.

January 22, 2007 5:23 PM  
Blogger Owl of the Desert said...

Yes, yes...Meetings... Good.... I shall mark it in my planner in the morning.

January 22, 2007 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home