Friday, September 23, 2005

Cleansing Feeling of a Tidy Room

Today, I was faced with the challenge to go through my stuff on my shelf. I need some good shelves. Before I went through my stuff, I had these metal shelves that I wasn't to fond of. While I was going through my ( I need another word for stuff) I found quite a few things I was looking for. I have to admit, as much as I didn't want to, it does feel good to have clean out my shelves. Now, instead of metal shelves, I now have crates. They are much better. Next, I must go through my, um, watchamucallit...oh yes my vanity thing. After that, it's my dresser, then my closet. My room with be very neat and clean when I finish all of this.

I didn't have school today, due to professional development day for the teachers.I was ecstatic about this, because I've been wanting to sleep in and...well sleep in. This also gave me time to do the above.



I went to the Greek Festivalthis past weekend in Birmingham, Al. It was extremely fun!!!!! I went with Whitney and her uncle Tim. We had a lamb gyro(yee-ro:pronunciation) and greek salad. By the way, is it pronunciation or pronounciation? The gyro was good, but not my favorite. At the festival, there was dancing, people selling jewelry, scarves, handmade items, and many other things. There were Greek dancers, and to watch them dance was very, what's the word, exilerating. It was extremely crowded. Well I must go eat dinner.

2 Comments:

Blogger Owl of the Desert said...

I can't believe you came down and I didn't get to see you! I miss you! You and Whitney are making me feel guilty with all this closet cleaning. My whole apartment needs cleaning. Someday... :-) Love ya!

September 24, 2005 1:11 PM  
Blogger toesthattwinkle said...

It's ok, You'll get to it someday. But I just did my shelves. I still have to my dresser and closet. I miss you too. I'll keep in touch more often.

September 24, 2005 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home