Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Happy Pi Day!!!!

Next week is Spring Break...for me at least :). NExt week is also my birthday! It's kind of hard to believe that another year has gone by, and I'll be turning 14. it's kind of crazy how fast this year and last year have gone by. I love spring. It's probably my favorite season. Aside from the allergies, it's jjust such a beautiful season. Flowers and trees are blooming, perfect weather. You get to wear spring clothes :). I love wearing dresses and skirts, it makes me feel pretty. There's just that feminity feeling that gives you such a good feeling....well at least for me it does. I thought I should just post, to let y'all know i'm still here, because it's been a month since i posted.....and by the way---- Happy Pi Day!!!!!!!!! it's Pi day today: 3.14 as it's written alot of times. In math class we sang a song in honor of Pi day. Everyone have a wonderful rest of the day! I mean c'mon you can't have a bad day on Pi day!

6 Comments:

Blogger Owl of the Desert said...

Woot Woot for Pi Day! Yeah!! And, happy early birthday! How nice that you get to enjoy it over spring break and not in school.

March 14, 2007 9:54 PM  
Blogger Marjoniqua said...

I LOVE YOU CHA CHA

March 15, 2007 1:15 PM  
Blogger Mary-John said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 21, 2007 1:39 PM  
Blogger Mary-John said...

OK. It is time. Your blog needs to wake up and smell the pizza.

May 21, 2007 1:41 PM  
Blogger Mary-John said...

why is it posting as MARY-JOHN???? AHH I"M NOT MARY-JOHN!!! well i am, but not on blogger!

May 21, 2007 1:42 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

shoot me an emial sometime if you think about it.-
em

June 18, 2007 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home