Sunday, October 09, 2005

Autumn

Ah, Autumn, or fall if you want to call it that. This is one of my favorite seasons of the year. I love to get out my fall clothing, and sometimes going shopping for new clothes! The cool air feels so great, it's not bitter cold like winter(sometimes) but it's not blazing hot, like summer. It's in between. some days you'll have to wear a jacket, some days all you need is a long sleeve shirt. The trees!!!! I don't know about where y'all live, but in Franklin...no Tennessee, all the trees and leaves are beautiful! There is this one hill that we drive up to get to where I dance, and the veiw is just so spectacular you can't even put into words. On the opposite side, there's another road that's an even bigger hill. There's quite a bit of open land, and there's horses, houses scattered here and there, and a pond (which is full of pond scum; usually) It's a post card perfect, not just picture perfect, but post card perfect. I love everything about fall, and you get to drink hot chocolate.

Did you know there was a differnce between hot cocoa and hot chocolate? A teacher who visits our church, her name is Kate, told me that hot chocolate was shaves of chocolate that are melted and hot cocoa is you the powder stuff. I call it hot chocolate anyway. Just an interesting fact.

Next week, is our school's fall break, and one of my good friends invited me to go camping with her and her family...and lots of friends. We're going to Gatlinburg and it's going to be so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went camping with her about 2 or 3 years ago, and it was really cold, but fun. I can tell you it's probably going to be a little chilly. we're leaving Thursday I believe and coming back the Sunday after that Thursday. I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, I just felt like posting today. OH, oh, oh!!! Franklin High school beat Clarkville NE fifty somethin' to 18. It was a great game. And my brother scored a touchdown, that's was cool too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fall is my favorite season too!!!!

October 11, 2005 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home