Thursday, October 06, 2005

Brothers...

I was blessed to have 3 wonderful, older brothers. Unfortunatly, most of y'all know I don't have any sisters. Now of course, they can be, um, annoying, mean, etc. but that's how most brothers are...or is it just mine? Back to the point. So, also most of you all know Mama also works Saturday and Sunday night at the hospital. Since I am the only sane one in the house on weekends, I take charge (except of course there's also my daddy) but sometimes my brothers call me "Mama". For example, I will tell my brothers to do something that Mama asked them to do, and they'll say, ' ''Okay, Mama" '. It drives me CRAZY sometimes!!!!!!!!!!! Then the other night, this cracked me up, My brother said something and I started to say something, but I knew better and stopped myself. Well, J.D. (the eldest of the brothers) replied to what I started to say, "Okay, Cindy" (Mama's first name). I sortive chuckled to myself, and then Caleb (my youngest older brother), who was behind me, said "Yeah Renee`" or something like that. And Renee` is Mama's last name. Huuuh...I mean can you really blame me? Somebody's got to keep my brothers straight during the weekend. Anyway, I just wanted to say that. Have a great rest of the day/night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home